ProWorkflow vs Competitors
With so many tools on the market, it can be hard to know which will fit your company’s needs and your clients’ needs best. Take a look at some of the key differences between ProWorkflow and other options.
Contact us today to discuss your needs!
Why you should choose ProWorkflow:
- One Page View: With outstanding projects and tasks in one place, you can easily ensure your team’s project is a success by prioritizing tasks and timelines.
- Value for Money: ProWorkflow is affordable for small, medium or large businesses. Your functionality reflects the needs of your team so you only pay for what you use.
- Maximum Visibility: Know your team’s progress anytime, anywhere.
- Manage Deadlines and People: Customizable reporting and tracking easily let you see project progress and track tasks in seconds.
- View Info Tool: With the ‘View info’ tool, you check staff workload by seeing what team members are working on.
- Time Tracking: Easily track time with multiple different time tracking options: in-app, mobile, widget, timer, direct entry and drag and drop entry.
- Quick Add Button: You can add anything at any time with the ‘+ ADD’ button that is on every page.
- Single Page Projects: Individual projects are managed on a single page, not complex tabbed views line other tools.
- Powerful Permissions: Comprehensive roles and permissions give you great security and an easy way to control user access.
- Easy Assignment: Assigning work is a breeze with bulk task assignments and drag and drop features.
- Client/Contractor Access: ProWorkflow can be easily accessed by your clients and contractors through a secure login.
- Live Workload Scheduling: Your staff workload numbers will update live through drag and drop scheduling and a dynamic timeline.
- Branding: Customize your ProWorkflow with colors and a logo to match your company brand.
- High Volume Interface: The user interface supports a large work volume of projects and tasks with ease.
- Hierarchy / Org Chart: Manage and report on different company divisions, teams and groups with a custom Org Chart of your company structure.