Who is Proactive Software?
- Proactive Software is a New Zealand based company.
- ProWorkFlow is one of Proactive Software’s services.
- For more information about us, please click here.
What personal information do we collect?
- When you sign up for ProWorkFlow we will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- When you purchase our services, we will ask you to provide basic contact and billing information.
- If you choose to use a third party integration the provider may share additional information with us.
- We may receive demographic information about you from several third parties.
- For more information about what personal information we collect, please click here.
How do you use tracking technologies including cookies?
- If you wish you can turn tracking technologies off.
- We do not track you over time or track you on other websites.
- For more information about how we use tracking technologies, please click here.
Why we collect your personal information?
- We collect personal information from you to enable us to provide the requested services to you.
- We do not collect personal information for use by others.
- For more information about why we collect your personal information, please click here.
What legal basis do we have for processing your personal information?
- We process your personal information based on our Customer Agreement to provide you with services or as per your consent.
- For more information about the legal basis for processing, please click here.
Who do we share your information with?
- We may share your information with our sub processors.
- If you are a team member we may share information with the account holder.
- We will share your information with third parties where you asked to have this occur.
- We do not share your personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
- We may share anonymised information regarding you with third parties.
- For more information about who your information is shared with, please click here.
How do we secure your information?
- We hold your personal information in a controlled and secure environment.
- Your information is protected from unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
- For more information about how we secure your information, please click here.
Do we use automated decision making or profiling?
- We do not use automated decision making or profiling.
How long do we keep your information?
- We only keep your personal information for as long as it is required.
- For more information about why we keep your information, please click here.
Where do we hold your information?
- We hold most of your information in Microsoft Azure in America.
- For more information about where we hold your information, please click here.
What are your rights?
- You have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
- The right to be informed
- The right to access
- The right to correction
- The right to deletion
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right to complain
- For more information about how to exercise your rights, please click here.
How do I lodge a complaint?
- You can make a complaint direct to our Privacy Officer.
- You can also make a complaint to the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner.
- If you are a European resident you can make a complaint to the British Information Commissioner’s Office.
- For more information about how to lodge a complaint, please click here.
Will you change this privacy notice?
We may change this notice from time to time in the future. Any such changes will be posted here and, where appropriate, notified to you in writing. We advise you to check back frequently to see any updates or changes.