What is MYOB Essentials?
MYOB Essentials online accounting software is an ideal, easy-to-use software to help manage and grow your small business anywhere, any time, on any device. Smart features included with MYOB Essentials save you time and automate your daily business admin. You can manage invoicing, payments, cash flow, expenses, business tracking, GST, BAS and Single Touch Payroll – all with peace of mind, knowing that everything is stored securely in the cloud.
With the MYOB Essentials Integration you can:
- Quoting and Invoicing: create and send professional-looking invoices and quotes.
- Getting Paid: accept payment by debit and credit card from your invoices, track whether customers have received your invoices and issue payment reminders to customers.
- Manage Bills and Expenses: send supplier invoices and receipts directly to Essentials for easier data entry, better record-keeping and payment oversight.
- Banking: save hours every week by connecting your bank transactions to Essentials with Bank Feeds.
- Payroll: pay employees, track employee hours, manage leave and superannuation/KiwiSaver. Manage tax and STP/Payday Filing obligations with the ATO and IRD.
- BAS and GST requirements: easily track what tax you owe, prepare and lodge returns seamlessly with electronic filing to the ATO and IRD.
- Business Tracking: keep an eye on how business is tracking – with performance dashboards, improved cash flow reporting, budgeting tools and connecting to your accountant or business advisor.
Note: MYOB was designed for and is used mostly by Australian and New Zealand businesses.