ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (Information Security Management System)
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 is a security management standard that specifies security management best practices and comprehensive security controls following the ISO/IEC 27002 best practice guidance. The basis of this certification is the development and implementation of a rigorous security program, which includes the development and implementation of an Information Security Management System (ISMS) which defines how ProWorkFlow(PWF) perpetually manages security in a holistic, comprehensive manner. This widely-recognized international security standard specifies that PWF do the following:
- We systematically evaluate our information security risks, considering the impact of threats and vulnerabilities.
- We’ve designed and implemented a comprehensive suite of information security controls and other forms of risk management to address customer and architecture security risks.
- We have an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls meet our needs on an ongoing basis.
- We are certified by ISO/IEC 27001:2013, Certification process performed by independent third-party recognized auditors.
- Our compliance with these internationally recognized standards and code of practice is evidence of our commitment to information security at every level of our organization, and that the PWF security program is in accordance with industry leading best practices.
Scope of the Certificate
PWF scope can be found on the PWF ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification.
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 FAQ’s
How will this impact my service and data?
Customer services will not be impacted. We continue to strive to provide the highest levels of security. The certification is a security credential for your reference.
Who is certifying agent?
PWF certification for ISO/IEC 27001:2013 is verified by DBS CERTIFICATION, an IaSO certifying agent accredited by the IAS Accreditation Council, a member of the International Accreditation Forum (IAF). Certificates issued by DBS CERTIFICATION are recognized as valid certificates in all countries with an IAF member. For a list of all countries with an IAF member, see the IAF Members and Signatories webpage https://iaf.nu/en/recognised-abs/
For certificate validation refer to PWF ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification
Can my organization be ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified by association?
Your organization is not automatically certified by association. However, if you are pursuing ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification while operating part or all of your IT in the certification may make it easier for you to certify. The ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification for PWF covers the PWF security management process over a specified scope of services and data centers.
Can you provide a copy of the ISO /IEC 27001:2013 standards?
PWF cannot distribute copies of the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard. A preview of the ISO/IEC 27001:2103 standard is available online on public domain, and the full text is available for purchase, on the ISO website. ISO has made the decision to copyright their standards in an effort to help fund the processes leading to development.