This year, we want to improve ProWorkflows customization abilities, and to this effort, we’ve made a very small change in how taxes are expressed in Quotes & Invoices. For NGOs everywhere, but especially in Europe, taxes can be very specific. In many cases, there is perhaps a lower rate, or even a special status one might need to mention. While we’ve always allowed you to alter your tax rate, we haven’t allowed you to alter the wording of this section, instead ‘Tax Exempt’ was a term that was universally used in all cases where the tax rate was 0%.
- There is a new field in your Quote & Invoice Settings (respectively) that allows you to choose how a Tax-Free Quote/Invoice status is expressed.
- The setting is found by the following: Invoices/Quotes tab > Settings > Scroll down to Local Settings section > Add a text in the “Tax Excluded Text”
- Remember, you can leave it empty if you don’t need a tax line at all.
- The Tax text field is editable only if the tax is 0%
- You can customize the 0% tax field in invoices/quotes templates, ensuring you have a go-to option ready and waiting.
If you have any additional questions about this expansion, please let us know.
Enjoy the new feature? Let us know by leaving a review.