Digital Content Coordinator
About the role:
ProWorkflow is presently hiring for a Digital Content Coordinator. ProWorkflow is a project management software that has existed in the SaaS space since 2002. Despite being a fairly small operation, our clients are all over the world, and exist in a multitude of industries such as Accounting, Engineering, Construction, and (wouldn’t you know it) Digital Marketing! Although we are not the biggest company, we have a close-knit team with a strong culture and a product that is fervently loved by those that use it. You may not have heard of us, and that’s exactly the problem we are looking to solve!
We are looking for a remote digital content coordinator to aid us in the production and distribution of our tool, as well as bring it to a wider audience. You would be given full autonomy to create and implement a plan to improve and bolster ProWorkflow’s online presence in any manner you deem appropriate. As above, this role is remote, which means you can work from anywhere, provided you are comfortable with hours that at least mostly link up with New Zealand working hours. If you do happen to reside in Auckland, the team meets up once a month.
You will be working alongside an external marketing team; this can be discussed further at the interview stage.
We are looking for someone who is experienced and proven to be capable, who wants both the challenge and opportunity that you do not get at many other organizations. While we are happy to provide you with as much internal knowledge and content you require, you will need to be adept and both proofing that content and knowing how to best publish and distribute it. Keep in mind, this would of course include our social media channels. You would also be given the opportunity to implement new ideas and strategies as you see fit.
This is a role with a lot of responsibility and a lot of opportunity. If you are looking for a challenge that will give you all the tools you need to succeed, this is the role for you.
- Ensure that website information and all communication channels are up to date and accessible
- You have proven experience and understanding of digital marketing distribution and social media
- You can plan and edit website content, for instance, blogs & videos via our CMS
- Implement the company’s image on social media and other platforms
- The ability to identify product strengths and use these as means to build and develop a brand strategy.
- Some experience in community management
- You have experience in writing and proofing content
- You have a strong understanding and experience with SEO best practices
- Support the team’s communication with existing and prospective clients