Customer Experience Specialist
We’re ProWorkflow – online project management software proudly built and supported in New Zealand since 2002. Customers are at the core of what we do. They rely on us to run their businesses and we’ve got clients that range from freelancers through to global brands and you’ll be working with all of them!
We’re on the search for a Customer Experience Specialist to join our tight-knit team. You’ll be on the front lines and be a ProWorkflow ambassador, so we’re looking for someone who is passionate about delivering the best customer experience as much as we are! You’ll get to work from home and work with a friendly team of talented people.
- Answer and troubleshoot customer support questions, through a number of different channels, including chat, email, phone, and screen shares.
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and response times.
- Report any bugs and act as the voice of the customer for feedback.
- Create and update our knowledge base with training videos, how-to guides, and FAQs.
- QA testing for pre and post-release of software updates and bug fixes.
- Work alongside our Sales and CX teams to provide technical assistance.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who is a self-starter, positive, enthusiastic and demonstrates initiative.
- Is comfortable with speaking with customers and providing front-line support.
- Can multi-task, especially when ad-hoc tasks are thrown in the mix.
- Ideally has had previous experience in SaaS support and QA testing.
- Can work from home, with a good internet connection, and maintain professionalism.
- Can work from 7 AM – 3:30 PM on the weekdays, and after-hours support later down the line.
If this sounds like you, then we can’t wait to hear from you!
Or contact us if you have any questions.