We’re thrilled to share some exciting updates to ProWorkflow. These changes are all about giving you greater control and making navigation even more straightforward. Let’s dive into what’s new and how it can enhance your experience.
What’s in It for You?
This update is about giving you that extra level of control and enhancing your user experience via the page layout settings. Here’s the two big takeaways stemming from this update:
1. Total Module Control: Now you have total control over all modules, with no restrictions. Design your project pages exactly how you want.
2. Streamlined Navigation: The menu’s new location simplifies feature access. It’s not just about functionality; it’s about a smoother, more visually appealing experience.
Your project, your way!
Our project pages have always allowed you to customize the modules displayed, such as tasks, financials, details, contacts, timeline, messages, and files. However, there were a couple of minor limitations. The financials and basic ‘details’ sections were among those that couldn’t be moved or removed.
The major improvement is that you now have total control over the arrangement of modules. No more limitations. Customize your project pages exactly the way you want. It’s all about putting the power in your hands to design project pages that align perfectly with your workflow.
An easily accessible Page Layout menu
In addition to the enhanced module customization, we’ve revamped the menu for a more user-friendly experience. You no longer have to navigate through multiple menus to access the features you need, the Page Layout menu just one click away from the project page, making it easier and more convenient for you.
This change not only simplifies your experience but also adds a touch of visual appeal to your interactions with the tool. You’ll find it easier than ever to explore and access the features you rely on for effective project management.
When might I use this feature?
- “The Time Summary is information I get in my weekly time reports, and those are more useful as they apply to all projects and not just one. I might switch off Time Summaries to save space.”
- “This particular project is incredibly time sensitive and I need to be hyperaware of how each task is tracking and making sure nothing goes overdue. For this reason, we moved the timeline to the top of the page.”
- “This is an internal project, and including costings may confuse those partaking in the project. We disabled the financials section to prevent this.”
Enjoy the feature improvement? Let us know by leaving a review.