Project management with workflow task templates come in handy when your business carries out repetitive work – where your staff are assigned to the same set of tasks whether it be daily, weekly or even monthly. Having to create the same tasks all the time can be tedious. So ProWorkflow brings you Task Templates, saving you and your team time and effort and allowing you to work more efficiently!
Once logged into ProWorkflow:
- Click on the “Settings” tab at the top to be navigated to the “Settings” Page.
- Under “Workflow” – click on “Task Templates.”
- Click on “Add New Template.”
- Enter a Template Name and add the required blank tasks by clicking Add Blank Tasks.
- Then enter the Task Name – This is a mandatory field.
Now you have created a task template that you can use for any repetitive work you do in your business!
Got a question? The team at ProWorkflow are happy to help!